“THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN TO SEE OUR PATIENTS SMILE AT THE END OF A TREATMENT.”
– DR OSWALDO HERNANDEZ
MEXICO DENTIST - INTERNATIONAL X DENTAL CLINIC IN CIUDAD JUAREZ.
BEST COSMETIC DENTISTRY CLINIC AND YOU BEST EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE SERVICES.
International X Dental Clinic is the place for your dental tourism destination and emergency dental care services. Located in Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua Mexico just minutes across the border with El Paso Texas.
Mexico dentist have been providing best emergency dental services for years to people that travel from the United States and Canada. Here at International X Dental Clinic we are commited to offer the best service possible with great prices, friendly staff and above all quality. Our cosmetic dentistry in Ciudad Juarez offers ceramic crown starting at a price range of $299.00 dollars, full mouth dental implants surgery for new permanent teeth. Single implant placement starting at $580.00 dollars. WOW! This is just a few things dentist at the border can offer to you.
Dental Tourism has been around for some time now, Every day more people travel from the United States to different destinations around the world to seek dental care at a price that is affordable and reasonable. Our patients simply travel here because it is closer to the United States, chep to travel, they pay for quality dental care and save a substantial amount of 60% or more on dental services.
If you have been considering alternative ways to get the smile you always wanted then please continue reading the following information.
Traveling to Mexico to visit our international dental clinic adding your dental expenses plus travel still does not come close to the amount you’ll be paying back in the United States. It is surprising but it’s true. If you recently have gone to see a dentist and got a estimated treatment plan from them then send us a picture or copy of it and send it to us by email. We will reply back with a answer and just compare our prices. Please only send the detail description of the treatment plan Do NOT send the price section.
International X Dental Clinic is located on a modern commertial plaza in the upscale residential areas of Ciudad Juarez. Close to several restaurant locations just at walking distance. Our emergency dental care services will provide you with fast and quality results.
Most of our patients after searching for the best dental clinic near them and make an appointment get a very high bill for very little dental work. This is why they travel to see us. They travel to El Paso Texas and stay in a hotel> international X Dental Clinic offers free transportation from your hotel to our clinic and back. Ones patient arrives he is evaluated by one of our dentist. This evaluation consist in a full exam and x-rays then a detail estimate will be presented with the recommendations and cost as well as the time it will take us to finish the work. You must know that International X Dental Clinic can provide full mouth restorations in less then 6 days
International X Dental Clinic offers cosmetic dentistry services like porcelain veneers, metal free crowns, zirconia crowns, affordable dental implants treatments like simple unit dental implant restorations to full mouth dental implant restorations, periodontal services, orthodontal services with several options that can fit your budget and affordable dentures.
COVID-19 Related Travel Restrictions across the U.S. Borders with Canada and Mexico
- The United States will temporarily limit inbound land border crossings from Canada and Mexico to “essential travel”.
- This action does not prevent U.S. citizens from returning home.
- These restrictions are temporary and go into effect on March 21, 2020. They will remain in effect through 11:59 pm on June 22, 2020. This decision has been coordinated with the Governments of Mexico and Canada.
- The following categories do not fall within the definition of “essential travel:”
- Individuals traveling for tourism purposes, such as sightseeing, recreation, gambling, or attending cultural events in the United States.
- Who is considered an “essential” traveler?
- Citizens and lawful permanent residents returning to the United States.
- Individuals traveling for medical purposes.
- Individuals traveling to attend educational institutions.
- Individuals traveling to work in the United States (e.g., individuals working in the agriculture industry who must travel between the United States and Canada or Mexico in furtherance of such work).
- Individuals traveling for emergency response and public health purposes (e.g., government officials or emergency responders entering the United States to support federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial government efforts to respond to COVID-19 or other emergencies).
- Individuals engaged in lawful cross-border trade (e.g., truck drivers supporting the movement of cargo between the United States and Canada and Mexico).
- Individuals engaged in official government travel or diplomatic travel.
Individuals engaged in military-related travel or operations.
Source of information
Anyone how travels for cultural or recreational purposes is not concidered an essential traveler.
Please also do not travel if you are showing any flu symptoms. Please get medical care in you home town.
SAME DAY DENTAL IMPLANT PLACEMENTS
As a patient you can be candidate to have a dental implant placed after a tooth extraction.
QUALITY COSMETIC CROWNS
Dental crown restorations in just a matter of day. This treatments can be compleated in less then 6 days.
New smiles are created every day using the most advance digital systems that allow us to provide not only quality dental work but also fast.
WHY CHOOSE INTERNATIONAL X DENTAL CLINIC?
1. Free transportation to our clinic.
2. Bilingual Dentist.
3. Quality dental service.
4. You will save money. Over 65% or more from U.S. and Canadian dentist.
5. Porcelain crowns and bridges under warranty.
6. Full mouth restorations in 5 days.
7. Same day implant placements.
8. We accept U.S. insurance.
CONTACT US TODAY
1. Call us we will answer your questions.
2. We will send you an estimate cost of your treatment.
3. Time to travel! Make planes to visit us.
4. Confirm your appointment.